Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Morning with My Son

Christmas Morning with my Son", a short story by Mrs Walker.

I just finished taking a shower and have to get downstairs to prepare the turkey for our family Christmas dinner, so I have only a few minutes to admire my body in the mirror. I brush my long, straight brown hair and turn from side to side studying my flat stomach and big, firm breasts with their hard brown nipples. You know for my age, I still have a killer body and amazingly good looks. Anyway, I better slip on my men's flannel shirt and get downstairs. I take one last look in the mirror and say to myself, "My God, you even look sexy wearing a man's shirt you bought at the Dollar Store!"

A few minutes later I am busy in the kitchen when I notice my son Tommy coming down the stairs wearing just a bath towel. I look over my shoulder at him and say, "Honey, this is Christmas morning! Now go upstairs and put on something nice!"

He replies, "Okay Mom, I will in a few minutes, but I want a glass of orange juice first."

I am busy washing vegetables in the sink and he walks up behind me and slides his hands underneath the bottom my shirt. His hands travel up my thighs, across my stomach, then he cups my breasts and begins gently squeezing them. I tell him, "Tommy stop what you are doing right now! You father and sister make wake up at any moment and find you playing with your mother's tits! Now stop!"

He begins kissing me on the neck and it is very enjoyable, so I let him fondle me for a little while longer, then push him away from me. He gets a glass of orange juice from the refrigerator, then sits on the edge of the kitchen table watching me. When I bend over to pull out a big turkey roasting pan from the bottom shelf, he says, "Nice ass!"

I immediately scold him by saying, "Tommy, this is Christmas morning! Is all you ever think about is having sex with me?"

A few more minutes pass, and I am about finished, so I turn around and look over at Tommy. Oh my God, he has pulled the bath towel away from him and is slowly masturbating! God damn him! He knows I cant resist his big hard cock and is teasing me! I command him, "Tommy, wrap your towel around your waist and get upstairs right now!"

As I watch his hand stroking his cock up and down, he says, "Mom, please give me a quick hand job! I promise that I wont take very long! It will only take me a couple of minutes! Please Mom, please do it for me because it is Christmas and that would be the best gift ever!"

Tommy is such a good boy, and is charming and sweet, so I walk over to the kitchen table and start jacking his cock up down. After a couple of minutes, he stands up and begins unbuttoning my shirt. I look him in the eye and say, "What do you think you are doing young man?"

He just smiles at me, then pulls apart my shirt and slides it down my arms. Oh my God, I am such a slut! Here it is Christmas morning and my son and I are standing naked in the kitchen having sex!

Tommy gives me a long tongue kiss, then says, "Mom, I am about ready to ejaculate any second, can I cum in your mouth?"

I think to myself, "What the fuck? If my husband discovers me jacking off my son, then having his cock in my mouth wont be much worse".

I give him a quick kiss, then get down on my knees and let my arms hang down along my sides. Tommy pushes his cock into my open mouth, then grabs the back of my head with both his hands and begins feverishly fucking my face. Within just a couple of minutes he suddenly stops and my mouth fills with warm sperm. His cock keeps pumping and I have to swallow over and over again. I wait for a few moments, then suck his cock a few more times to get out the last couple of drops and stand up.

Tommy embraces me and says, "Mom that was the best Christmas present you have ever given me. I love you."

I tell him, "I love you too honey. Now, get upstairs young man and put some clothes on", then put on my flannel shirt and button it up.

It can't be more than five minutes when my daughter comes walking into the kitchen wearing her bathrobe. When she is about six feet away from me she stops and says, "Mom, look what I got you for Christmas", then pulls her robe open and lets it slide down her arms to the floor.

Oh my God, she is wearing a "strap-on dildo!"

This Christmas is turning out the be the best one I have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment